We are now delivering to all zones across India except containment areas. Please expect some delay in dispatches and delivery times.
To promote contactless deliveries, we are only accepting prepaid orders for now and may resume Cash on Delivery shipments after 1 week.
Suggestions on how to handle packages
We will be following all mandated Covid-19 preventive steps at our warehouse and taking the utmost care of all personnel and dispatches. However, we have a few suggestions on how to handle packages being delivered during this time:
1. Pay for your order online instead of opting for Cash on Delivery - the easiest way to reduce interaction with the delivery person is by paying for your order online via our payment processor CCAvenue so that you can have a contactless delivery. Dispatches for pre-paid orders will be prioritized during this time and our courier companies will also prefer delivering pre-paid shipments initially to minimize the exposure risk for their delivery personnel.
2. Reduce interaction with the delivery person - ask the courier to drop off the package at a safe distance from your entry door. If it is a Cash on Delivery shipment, leave the exact cash amount at a distance from your entry door and ask the delivery person to drop off the package at that point and collect the cash amount. In both cases, wait for the delivery person to leave the area before you collect the package.
3. Leave the package at a safe location for 24-48 hours - none of our items are perishable and can be left in the box for another 1 or 2 days. If you do not urgently require the contents of the shipment, leave the package at a safe location (inside or outside your house) for 24-48 hours where others would not be touching or handling it. Then wash your hands with soap for a minimum of 20 seconds. After 24-48 hours, you can cut open the outer brown box, take out the inner contents and throw away the outer brown box.
4. If you need the contents of the shipment urgently - completely wipe down the outer brown box with a disinfectant, cut open the box and then wash your hands with soap for a minimum of 20 seconds. Then one-by-one remove the inner contents of the package and individually wipe them with a disinfectant. Now throw away the outer brown box and then again wash your hands with soap for a minimum of 20 seconds.
5. Changes to our timeline for reporting damages or quality issues - while our policy requires customers to report damages or quality issues within 48 hours of delivery, during this time we have temporarily suspended this requirement and are allowing customers to report damages or quality issues within 96 hours of delivery. This way you can leave the delivered package at a safe location for 48 hours and then still have another 48 hours to report any quality issues or damages.
Please Note - While we are no experts on this subject, the above suggestions are curated based on our research of best practices being followed worldwide. We would love for you to receive the items you had ordered. However, the final decision of accepting the package is with you and no hard feelings if you refuse the package during this time. Stay home and stay safe.