Max Benjamin, Ireland
Boulevard Fragrance Diffuser, Paris in Fall Collection
Boulevard of Golden Leaves, part of the Paris in the Fall collection by Max Benjamin has top notes of green leaves and bergamot with a heart of cedarwood and base notes of white musk. A great scent reminiscent of the fall in Paris!
Paris is an enchanting place, especially in the fall. These fragrances are inspired by autumnal flowers that paint the palace gardens, golden leaves that drench the tree-lined boulevards and ornate bridges that come to life under the moonlight.
- Made using premium fragrance oils and contains no alcohol
- Fragrance lasts for a period of 4 to 6 months
- Made with high quality fibre and rattan reeds for optimum fragrance strength
- Each diffuser set comes with a 150 ml bottle of perfume and bamboo reeds
- Made in Ireland
- Comes packed in a branded gift box
Return Eligibility: Can be returned within 7 days of receipt of order.
About the Brand: Based in Wicklow, Ireland, Max Benjamin is owned by Mark and David Van den Bergh, who named the company after their nephews – Max and Benjamin. Having started in the early 90s, they have been producing high quality fragranced soy candles which come from 100% natural resources, causing minimal harm to the environment. Their collection has evolved from hand poured pillar candles to over 17 fragrances of luxury wax candles and fragrance diffusers.